Monday, February 21, 2011

Quick One

Things generally  going OK, not been feeling like blogging, so just a quick dip back in today. Dip- is that Freudian? New exercises are good, except katanas- they seem to disagree with an old shoulder injury, as do dips. Food is ok, missing my evening banana- though I'm enjoying the evening veggies more than I ever thought I would.
Will post pic soon, camera and computer having some sort of argument. 

Enjoying reading , if not writing  blog posts- good work everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey David, nice to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you checked in. Happy to know that things are going well. I hear you with the shoulder glitch.... got one myself... nasty business. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete