Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 1 - Done

First day went well,

 The half food diet wasn't too bad- breakfast was one weetabix and one apple, I've been resisting the urge to double all my meals for the past week in preparation for this week. Lunch was Chillis Fajitas - but only 2 and dinner was a gourmet feast of my sons' leftover bacon, beans and toast eaten over the kitchen  sink. Feeling hungry but its manageable so far.

Exercises were tougher than expected, they didn't get done until late and I think earlier will be better. It looks like I can still skip, though its probably 20 years and 20+kgs since I last jumped rope. 1st couple of sets were a bit stop/starty but things smoothed out after that. Squats seemed fine but push-ups were tougher than i thought. Using handles for the first time might have made them tougher, we'll see.

Good luck to all of us,- let's cane it.

No comments:

Post a Comment